You’d only have to wait for the Goblin Headsman to be in a good spot, the Goblin Marksman is usually minding his own business
- Pets can drop coffer keys. After you get the map from the coffer, most coffers give 10-18k gil.
- EXP will be very good your first few levels.
You’d only have to wait for the Goblin Headsman to be in a good spot short term loans New Hampshire, the Goblin Marksman is usually minding his own business
- It is no longer possible to rely on sleeping the pets due to bats’ high natural resistance.
- You can only get to these camps (other than camp #2) if you meet certain prerequisites, which may be more hassle than the average player thinks they are worth. The fastest way to get to this camp is to enter Oldton Movalpolos at E-13. Shortly after entering you will find an NPC goblin named Twinkbrix. Get him to teleport you and you will be able to backtrack out of the mine and to the camps listed.
- In order to get to these camps the easiest way, you have to talk to the goblin Twinkbrix at the E-13 entrance to Oldton Movalpolos and gamble with him. Once you win, trade him 2000 gil and he will warp you straight to Mine Shaft #2716. To gamble with the goblin, trade him between 1-10000 gil. He rolls 2 dice and the number he rolls has to be between 2 and X, where X is based off of the amount of gil you trade to him. 10000 gil gets you the best odds of 2-50, though 2716 gil works well too. can also teleport you to the Mine Shaft.
They will never turn around unless you attack them. Pros: – There is a zone partway into the tunnel in front of the Bugbear Watchman. You will, however, be hard pressed for survival should they see you. – The bugbears never turn around, making resting in this section very safe. – Unfavorable goblin movement only occurs 20% of the time. Most of the time, they are in favorable positions. – At least 7000EXP/HR or more depending on goblin movement. Safest camp out of them all. Consistant Chain #3/#4 even when goblin took a couple walk arounds to get into a good position to pull. Cons: – Unfavorable goblin movement may interrupt chains. In fact, this is a very big CON. Often times I would have to wait several minutes between pops just for the goblin(s) to move into a favorable position. – You may be able to reach the bat on the platform if you stand on top of the debris near the two Bugbear Watchman. This was observed with a female Elvaan, and may work with other races. – Unsafe to pull from debris near Bugbear Watchman, bat takes weird pathing and you may find yourself dead.
CAMP #2: This camp is for the same bat as Camp #1, but instead of resting near the bugbears, you will be below the ledge that the goblins stand on. Pros: – You can just walk to this camp, no need to mess with teleporting Moblins. – A coffer can pop on the exact spot where you rest. – If 1-shotting applies to you, this camp is better due to the fact that you will never have to move. Simply stand up, Flare, then rest. – Chain 5 easily attainable for one-shotters. – This camp is easily duo-able starting at 60, and possibly at 59 using Timed AMs (Freeze for the cheapest cost). Two AMs will almost always kill it, even if one was resisted for 50%. You can make 12k+ an hour that way, with max XP per kill all the way up to 64-65. – With the new Aquaveil update, this camp is pretty good – just heal against the ledge and they can’t see you. Cons: – Unfavorable goblin movement may interrupt chains. This is no worse than most other situations where you cannot one-shot pets. In fact, it’s far, far better than camping on the ledge above where you have to move to pull and can be cut off from the bat entirely. – There is no zone nearby. – You have less room to run around due to the fact that there are goblins to the east that are quite often within aggro range should you wander too close. – Goblins can aggro from the ledge above. The very NE corner of the platform as close to the stone pillar as you can get seems to be aggro-free. You can also hit the bat with spells almost anywhere it wanders from this position. – This is a very unforgiving camp if you can’t one-shot. You’re trapped in one small spot very close to the bat. There’s no casting from maximum range to give yourself extra time to get the second spell off. Often a shadow will be taken before you even start casting your second spell. If you forget to recast Utsusemi, if the bat double-attacks twice, or if a spell gets resisted you’re in trouble. If this happens Stun then Bind are probably the best option. You’re not likely to ever survive a goblin link.