- old t-shirts - preferable red, white and pink
- small rocks - flat work best
- permanent marker or paint with fine tipped brush
- tags (free printable at end of post)
- Cut a 7 inch circle of fabric from the t-shirts.
- Draw the tic-tac-toe graph on the inside side of the circle with the paint or marker. The permanent marker bleeds through so go lightly or use paint.
- Draw Xs and Os on the rocks with the permanent marker or paint.
- This is the somewhat confusing part. I cut 8 very small hole 1.5' in from the outside of circle. I weaved the ribbon through the holes so it wouldn't be lost when the game is being played.
- Place rocks in the center of the circle and pull the strings to create a bag.
- Tie off the ribbon and attach the tag.
Here is the free printable for the tags. Hope you all enjoy.
|Click on image for printable PDF.|
Pin for later!
More amazing Valentine's Day ideas.