from Roxanne's Home Baking
16 graham cracker squares
16 large marshmallows or 8 large S'moremallows cut in half
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
5 tbsp of heavy cream
crushed candy canes
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 20 second intervals until smooth. Make sure and stir between intervals.
- Lay graham crackers on cookie sheet and top with marshmallows. To easily cut the S'moremallows,
grease the knife first. Place cookie sheet in oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly golden brown (mine took 3 minutes).
- As soon as you take the cookie sheet out of the oven, pour melted chocolate into a pastry bag (I used a sandwich bag), cut a small hole on a corner with scissors and pipe over the toasted marshmallows.
- Top with candy canes and enjoy!
*Remember the better quality the chocolate, the better the s'mores.*
This would also work over the campfire if you happen to be camping this holiday season.
|My daughter approves!|