Anytime we are outdoors he is looking for leaves. Now-a-days he usually collects red ones. As a result we have lots of leaves around the house and in the car.
Here are a few are projects to keep your kids busy and to make use of all those pretty fall leaves.
- Leaf Collage - simple (paper, glue and pressed leaves) but it kept my son busy.
- Autumn Leaf Lanterns from No Wooden Spoons
- Wax Dipped Leaf Mobil from Martha Stewart
- Nature Filled Sun Catcher from Blue Bird Lucy's
- Leaf Fairies - use leaves instead of pine cone for wings.
- Leaf Stamps from A Little Craft In Your Day
- Fairy Wings from Dollar Store Crafts
Here are a couple other ideas for activities with leaves:
- Exploring Nature with Kids: Fall Leaves from Raising Hearty Boys